Thursday, March 12, 2009

Freaking Profitable Day!

Today was a fantastic day! It's a bit of a dejavu actually. Last week I bumped into a mysterious man who was able to read my character, age, mother's name, favorite colour, flower from my face, and he told me some good forecast.

Well it does not hurt to be positive. Last week, following one of my trader's freezing his trades on my account, I got pretty sick and tired of static account size, and decided to get my hands dirty in Forex again, after all these years. Two years ago, when I was just starting out dating Griblit, I had this one particular profit run, where I went from an account base of 2000USD, all the way up to 10000USD in just 4 short months. Then, I got cocky, and also very careless, and traded all the way DOWN to a nightmarish $160.94 USD!

However, of late I've been on a good run. Surely there were the initial jitters, and account size fluctuations in the first 3 days, but I've been ultra-conservative. And I must say... like my tennis skills, my forex trading has also improved significantly after the long sabbatical.

I've been very much preoccupied with numbers, thinking up strategies and all, and have come up with a few.

check this out! Today's account growth!



That's right! Started with EUR $ 3620.88, and ended with EUR $3728.80! That's a gain of EUR $207.12! In SGD, that's $405.96!

This one's the best trade of the day!



55pips profit! I actually had a second lot doing the same trade, that I was looking to capture a greater profit run, but unfortunately, hit my trailing stop. Earlier morning, I had another trade of 37+ pips!

My second order for the day didn't get fulfilled, otherwise can look at almost double the amount!

For long I have lived with an un-fulfilled target of earning $1000 a day. I have a hunch that it might happen this year. Pray for me too!

No comments: