Sunday, March 8, 2009

YOur loss really

WTF? I'm actually surprised. They're saying I didn't get in. Wow! That must mean Singapore will be having at least 30 world-beaters in the music recording industry in the next 1 year. Really?

I'm not one bit upset. I find this funny actually. Like some kind of crude joke. I, Julian Wong, did not get in. Right.. 3-Octave Vocal Range - did not get in. Others have 4? To my best knowledge, the average singer only has 2. Superior Lung Capacity - did not get in. So.. smokers who don't do sports can top my singing? Right, Perform numerous times over 2007-2008 - didn't make the cut. Concise and clear and properly accented pronunciation - didn't get in.. Right... so the new in thing is to sing any top 10 song in Singlish.. Imagine.. Coldplay's Viva La Vida..

"I heaOL JerusaREM bIAOS r ringing..
RomanS calvary choRE-IRS are singing
Be my mirrEL my sWWWord my shIEEL
Visionaries in a foreign feIAO
For some reason I can't exPRAIN
I know St PeterS will call my name.
Never an honest wordS..
That was when I ruleZ the wHIRL"

Right. Singapore singing for you. KNN CCB. All u ppl r Chao Lan Jiao. To borrow a phrase outta Rockson Tan's book, "even my Lampar Hair can judge better than you".

Whatever Lorhz! U r missin out a very powderful brandz of Engrish Singing in your comps lorhx. U all r more COCK than Singapore Idle.




Dear contestant,



Thank you for participating in Stardust 2009.   



Your support for our event is greatly appreciated.



However, we regret to inform you that you have not made it through to the semi-finals.



Nevertheless, thank you for specially making time to come down for our auditions.



Please do continue to support our events. Hope to see you again next year!



Regards,

Stardust 2009

1 comment:

Annoymous said...

shucks, but I'm sure you're better than the rest even if you didn't make it. :)