Sunday, March 8, 2009

Talk about un-deserving.

"Glenn sounds sore and jealous", said one netizen, pertaining to Glenn Ong's recent comments on a Saturday's Straits' Times Life section on his separation with Jamie Yeo, and new-found love in Jean Danker. 

Talk about BS. I never bought all that victim shit. I'm glad Glenn has voiced, so my previous post is now less speculative, than real. More like, the truth can't be put any nicer. 

Glenn said, among other things, "I did not feel as if I was becoming a better person", and that Jamie Yeo was an "Ang Moh trapped in a Chinese body", or to that effect. 

Glad he also noted that Jean is comparatively more respectful. Jamie was less into things a majority holds dear, such as Chinese New Year. Now do you see the link up? 

And what's there to be sore about, when (Glenn said), "they just fell into my lap. It just happened?"

I'm no stranger to that "it just happened" thing. This week's StarBlog entry is about Childhood Crushes. I've conveniently left out all the gals that I spoke with and dated, as they wouldn't count for crushes - especially not if they threw themselves at me. 

Check out the "Hi I'm Jamie Yeo, and I'm a host from ESPN Star Sports". Geez.. Disappeared from the media for 6 months and return with a fake Ang Moh Accent. Harr... Wait till u see my fake Thai Accent!


Mida-Kudasai!


For more, check out the full blog entry by yours truly at,

1 comment:

Annoymous said...

They really found new love fast.
It's almost like love has a different meaning nowadays.