Sunday, April 19, 2009

Try my new email list! Among other things.. New Domain! www.julianwong.name

Truth be told, I've been procrastinating about putting something up at www.julianwong.name for a VERY long time. In fact, this is not intended as the final result. But this could be, depending how much effort I feel like investing on this site. (YES! This site! For friends keying in my blogger link, you can also try the new domain name!) Btw, the
  • traffic counter,
  • map stats,
  • autoresponder,
  • twitter
are all NEW additions to this site, done like hours ago today. I'm especially excited about the email list application I added. I even created a welcome message for it! Give it a test! Hopefully, I'd have put up the Thank You landing page by the time you do.

Anyway, I feel like promoting this link on my social networking sites from tomorrow.. So I should be doing something about whatever features are missing.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get the fonts and colours in order.. And I wanna add more rainbows to this site. I just don't know why the changes I implemented in the Blogger Dashboard didn't work. Could it be something to do with the XML template I uploaded? Anyone with info, do advise.

Meanwhile, peace out!

And coming up! UPDATES on my RETURN TO BODY TRAINING, as part of CALIFORNIA FITNESS' "Body Age" evaluation and remedy program.

No comments: