Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sigh of relief....

Whoopee! The exams are over.. Last night I had my one and only exam paper... finished it 30 mins early. Spoilt my record... damn.

If you don't already know, I have got this "sickening" habit of finishing my exams in half time. 180 minute exam in 90 mins, 120 min exam in 60 mins, and so on. Last night was a 180 min exam in 150 mins. Shit.

Anyway, I'm currently here at California Fitness Novena. Just finished my first official workout as part of my 16 session set as part of a Body Age reduction challenge. 

In Chinese they say 脚软!It was a pure legs and core workout session. The trainer, Thomas, also added that I was doing "Compressed Sets" today, which meant that I would have lesser rest between sets, and thus a higher energy output within a given time frame. "Thank ar..", I thought.. 

Never had such a KILLER workout in years. It surely helps to have a trainer to see me through the training, cos on my own, I'd be clinging too much to my comfort zone to press through intermitten leg extensions, lunges, leg press, squats, abductor training. Not to mention the abs and obliques training afterward. 

The above chunk was written on Friday right after the workout. The procrastinator I am, I'm finishing it up now. And my legs are still aching crazy. I spent the weekend tottering around. I'm at Victoria Theatre blogging to pass time while waiting to audition for a singing role as part of Universal Studios audition tour. 

Will post pics shortly. 






No comments: