Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What I did today?

Today was quite an interesting one... ok let's skip to the interesting parts.. In the afternoon, I went to Natural Therapies Centre for my appointment with EFT and Chios Master, Wong SiewFan. This was all part of a followup to the Success Permissions workshop I been through about 2 weeks back.

I tell you... it's INSANE!... Just when I thought Kinesiology or Muscle Testing to show up subconscious thoughts and insecurities was crazy enough, she didn't have to do any of that! What she did though, was dangle this Token looking thing.. which looked like a Chinese Golden Ingot, and just waived it back and forth. And apparently, it could pick up emotions from me, and revolve clockwise, to indicate a yes, or anti-clockwise, to incicate a no. And without me lifting a finger, she was connecting with me and running a checklist, and totally sussing me out. It was so weird!

She recognised that I have some problems with being able to feel, and to be important, and identified that I also tended to take people forgranted when they're by my side, and covet them when they're gone. I couldn't disagree.. Alot more stuff as well.. spot on...

And she also tested through waiving that medallion that I had to sort out some 14 un-resolved conflicts in memories at the ages of 17 mths, 23 mths, 3 years old, 5 years old, 6 years old and 7 years old. And in treatment, I got so freaking emo about an episode of me at 3 years old..

You should totally try it out yourself. I'm feeling a hell lot better right now.

Later I was over to Andrew's place (Andrew is a young and successful lad that started up Carver Model Management among other businesses, including education), where him, Faye Hokulani, and I worked on our Internet Marketing project.

In the evening, I headed on for a karaoke session at my Grandaunt's vocal club, down at Hong Lim Complex. And I recorded the following video:



In the same session, Jacky, who happens to be President at the ToastMasters Capital club, got me hooked on a song "Bo Go Ship Da" by Kim Bum Soo with his fantastic rendition. This is the song..



Translation in English
No matter how I wait I cant go
next to you, crying
You only gave me pain and you didnt know me
Are you telling me to leave?

I miss you, I miss you
To the point where I hate myself
I want to cry..I want to kneel down
And if only everything didnt happen..
The memories where I loved you crazily..
Those memories haunt me
But i cant hide from this love any longer
I shouldnt do this
But i miss you to death x2

OMG... what a tear jerker right.... Shi bai!... I miss you already. I'm gonna seek you out.

No comments: