Sunday, May 10, 2009

Androgyny, Threesomes, Abs and Thongs.

When the looking glass is more than buddy.

Here's an excerpt to my Latest StarBlog Posting..


For the longest time, I have been a narcissist, perpetually in love with myself.

Ricky, my childhood buddy ever did a sharing over one of my birthday gatherings, before he renounced his citizenship, "hey fellas, did you know Julian is always about the mirrors? Did you know that all the times we hung out, if he ever passed a reflective glass panel, he'd go.. 'OMG... check it out.. which Superstar is that?' He used to have me fooled that there was really some celeb in the shop, but then I got used to the fact that he was just rambling about himself again".

Even when I ran in track and cross country meets, I ever ran into people or even lamp posts... yes lamp posts, more than once - because I was too caught up admiring how my shadow was striding away. That, I felt, was way more exciting than eyeballing the long, dreary path ahead.

Ying: "OMG, why are you flashing me?

Me: "No... Check this out!!! I never realised my body was this fantastic."

..... Continued AT THIS LINK (CLICK)

Some Thumbnails from the entry...






No comments: