Friday, May 8, 2009

Why I'd rather not earn your money even though I enjoy teaching your daughter tennis

I enjoy teaching tennis to your daughter because she is positive, energetic, fast learner, and grateful. 

However, the list stops at your daughter. In actual fact, I'd rather not earn your money. Yes, which means unfortunately for your daughter, you could take her somewhere else. 

  • You are stingy
  • You always ask for timeslots that do not factor in a young person's (me) need to go out and have fun.
  • You fail to acknowledge what good I'm doing for your daughter's tennis, in comparison to what LITTLE she could have achieved with the other coach on the next court.
  • I might feel slightly better if you gave me some other sideline business, i.e. buy Pharmanex G3 from me, or buy Quantum Pendant from me, but no... even that, you want some ridiculous discount.
  • You expected me to teach at 6pm on a Friday that is a public holiday (May Day) and would not consider having the same lesson on the morning - perhaps because you, and not she, does not want to get out of bed. Come on, she is old enough to stroll down to the tennis court, which is safely within the same premises of the condo. Obviously, I cancelled the lesson, because I had BETTER things to do.
  • Today, you smsed to say "Please be punctual for the lesson, as our time is also precious". 

What the hell? I told you Fridays are not good for me, but you say that if it were any other day, it'd interfere with your daughter's tuition, homework, and whatever else. So fine... Fridays... even if it means I have to have a quick shower, skip dinner to go meet my friends. For your daughter's sake, not your sake. Then I tell you that I already have a student who learns with me 5-6pm on Fridays, and for YOUR DAUGHTER's sake, I managed to get them him to start at 430pm. The previous week, he was not able to book the tennis court in his place for the earlier hour, and thus, I suggested to end the class at 5.45, and charged a lesser fee, so that I could return to teach your daughter at 6 or so. I SPECIFICALLY told you, that such was the case, and allow me some time for traffic delay, given it was a Friday. Eventually, there were traffic delays, and I only reach the court at 6.14. At that moment, I had an SMS from you. It read:

"Then let's cancel today". 

However, I only saw this after the lesson which I ended at 7.15pm. I'm wondering... how on earth can ANYONE be so FUCKING UNAPPRECIATIVE? 

So what? You want me to cancel my earlier student's class since he couldn't get the court at the right time? If I hadn't shifted his timing, your daughter would not be able to do class with me on a weekly basis. You want to deprive another kid of your daughter's age the chance to learn? How selfish can you get?

Look now, I already told you, I DON'T TEACH TENNIS FOR A LIVING. I still teach the few students I have left out of passion for the game. I have other sources of income. I'm barely affected financially if it rains out all week. I DO NOT NEED YOUR BUSINESS

So stop talking as if I do, and being rude.

In fact, I'm prepared you to give you a refund of all the unclaimed lessons if you piss me off again later, at 6pm. In CASH. I have it ready, in my wallet. 

Probably, someone might hire me for FULL-RATE in your absense, and tip on top of that. Speaking of which, have you no tact? You video tape all my lessons for revision and study, but don't offer me an additional fee!

You just wait and see what I'm going to say to you. Trust me, it will be anything but kind.


1 comment:

Doc said...

Howdy . . .

I am just contacting you to see if you were interested in buying QUANTUM SCIENCE Pendants with authenticity cards and deluxe boxes for as little as $27. Per unit (if 20 or more are purchased at a time). I have a lot of people tied in with Fusion Excel MLM and are buying from me wholesale and selling them for more profit.

Our pendant ion test at 3100 whereas the Fusion Excel test out at about 2200 according to 2 You Tube videos I've watched.

I have oversea contacts and buy directly at the factory that manufactures for Fusion Excel and other MLMs in Asia, India and Europe. Give me a holler if you're interested.

DOC Doc-21@comcast.net