Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Unblocked My Obstacles to Success at the 40th Success Permissions Workshop!

On Saturday, I attended a Success Permissions Workshop by Success Apex (Programme and website at the end of this post) and Dr Sunardas of Natural Therapies Centre. The course was on Energy Psychology and how words and emotions can affect our energy levels and success. During the course of the day, I learnt some Kinesiology Techniques and I also learnt a method to clear my phobias, and also, there was a facilitated segment that helped me clear a blockage to my attainment of success. Who would have guessed that it had earlier rootings than I would have thought! I also uncovered the real reason to some of my key decisions in life as well.
(Btw, that is NOT Dr Sunardas. Just another participant, 
helping another attendee in a clearing procedure I also went through)

I was told to observe myself for the next 21 days from completion of the course. Here are some of my observations:

(The one arrowed is me!)

Day 1 (Sunday, 17 May) - Nose kept running like a tap. Visited the toilet to pee like 20 times over a 15 hour period. Rather unusual. It seemed like the body was detoxing, even when I initially had little faith in some of the techniques learnt.
Day 2 (Monday, 18 May) - I slept really well the previous night. Good things started happening too.. A prospect for a corporate communications tool (Talkfusion) whom I thought was no longer interested SMSed to apologize for not keeping up with me, and arranged to meet me next Monday to re-look at the package. I opened my Forex Simulation account and discovered that my 5th day of testing was of an even more fabulous result than Day 4! OMG! $1421 in a Day! My target was only $1000! And I also made some money at Versace (Excelsior Hotel, Lvl 4, by the founders of the successful GioGio Male Host Club @ Lavender), and got to hang out with two friends, Aaron and Shino at the same time. Discovered that Shino's also into Quantum energy, and there're a couple of things I can learn from him.
Day 3 (Tuesday, 19 May) - I was supposed to head up to KL to pick up new FusionExcel Stock, however, as DBS messed up my PayPal transfer, I had to delay this trip. I thought I was in for a long boring day. However, one of my new and gracious tennis students called up to check if I was available for a lesson, and I was! In the early evening, I was also preparing for my backup music for tonight's trip down to Versace, and I was so thrilled that so many of them are available on Youtube! I accompanied Griblit for jamming, and during the dinner before that, at Zac's Cafe btw, was real good! 3 long jumbo sausages (2 long, 1 coiled) with potato mash for just $7.50! I wasn't expecting to be stuffed. They undercooked the coil sausages, so I got another one FREE. I initially wanted to head down to work my second night at Versace, especially when Shino said there's a good crowd expected. However, as I didn't intend to stay out past 1 last night, I decided against it. Besides, though the money was tempting (more capital for FOREX!), I figured I ought to keep some Work-Life balance, and also not keep Griblit up too late waiting for me as she had school this morning. I ended the night by entering some trades using a Forex system I'm testing.
Day 4 (Wednesday 20 May) - I woke up feeling real refreshed. Haven't had such a complete sleep in a while. Walked Griblit out to catch a taxi, and I got back to check my $1000/Day Forex Simulation Project. OMG! $1568 in a day! As I decided to go live with my method, albeit with a smaller lot size, I netted $200 - sounds small... but it's 432 pips! The biggest taking yet! Will continue to experiment on live and gradually bring my lot sizes up to test account's.

I'm gonna continue to count my blessings. It's been a blast, and I know that since its only Day 4, I'm only just getting started. I've unlocked my earning potential to be capable of earning 10.5 times of my highest earned in a single year. I believe this is possible, especially given the 1 week of successful $1000/Day Forex Simulation Project's success, and as well as my new appointment at Versace.

The details of this workshop can be found at http://www.fftcentre.com/sp.html While this workshop costs a 4-figure sum, they also have a 3 hour introductory workshop at $127. As I'm part of a business exchange network, I can get you in to the introductory workshop FOC, and the main workshop at a NICE discount. So do leave a comment here, or on Facebook (Search for Julian Wong). The next intro workshop will be on 1 June.

No comments: