Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Gym Training is Working!

Ever since commencing my Body Age Challenge at California Fitness Novena, I'm feeling the benefits! Thomas, my trainer told me that I might feel intense soreness post-workout for the first 3-4 sessions due to heavy lactic acid buildup. Since then, my body has acclimatized well! On Thursday, we had YET ANOTHER leg buster workout. Strangely, it wasn't half dreadful. And, even though I was 25 mins late as I overslept after a 530am return from a 2 Day 1 Night trip to KL to stock more FusionExcel products, I finished the planned routine in what little time left! Thomas also commented that my fitness and endurance had improved. Unfortunately, some of the less welcome gain would be my bodyweight. I started at 71.8kg, and now I'm 73.6kg. Bugger! BMI gone up! But I feel leaner.. and Thursday I will know just how things are working out, as he's gonna do me another In-Body Composition Analysis to find out whether my Body Fat has reduced, and Muscle Balance improved. Owing to improper leg rehab since my road accident last year, my left leg took like over 2 weeks to get over the strain from the first Leg Buster workout. However, Thomas' assisted stretching proved to be very useful. He also taught me some new Gluteal Stretch the last session. 

Sorry I keep procrastinating, but I'll be posting up videos soon!

In the meantime, here's what I look like now! I'm pleased so far!


However, still a far cry from my best shape before...


Meanwhile... Check for my latest STOMP STARBLOG post after 1pm today!

No comments: